Active Partition Recovery Ultimate 19 Overview
The last Chance recovery method is helpful when primary recovery methods (QuickScan and SuperScan) haven’t detected your data. This recovery method allows us to detect and to recover files by their specific signatures on severely damaged volumes. This video explains how to search for specific files & re-organize found files in folders before recovery. This is a brief tutorial on how to recover an accidentally deleted volume which is no longer visible in Windows. Start by selecting the SuperScan option to scan the whole disk’s surface to detect the selected file systems and click the scan button.
Copy All Data – is the safest way to get all your data backed up to a new safe place (storage). You keep your original damaged disk (all data on it remains untouched) and just copy all your valuable information to a dedicated attached HDD/SDD, external USB Disk or USB Flash Card. Option Recover Files & Folders only – copies all safe files and folders from the partition being recovered to a new target disk. Option Copy All Volume Data (sector by sector copy) – copies all occupied sectors on the volume as it is specified in the file system’s allocation bitmap. This video explains the differences between these options and when to use this recovery method.
Features of Active Partition Recovery Ultimate 19
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Active Partition Recovery Ultimate 19 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depend if your system supports them.
- Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
- QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
- SuperScan – low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
- Last Chance – recovery method for severely damaged filesystems on volumes
- Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and ability to Rollback changes
- Fixes damaged Partition Table, MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT
- Creates a Disk Image – sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery
- Restores all data from raw, compressed and VMWare Disk Images
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP; Servers 2003, 2008, 2012 & 2016
- Recovers FAT/exFAT/NTFS/ReFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS/XFS/JFS
- Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
- Recovers volumes lost due to accidental disk formatting, volume deletion, damage by virus or malware attack, a power failure
System Requirements for Active Partition Recovery Ultimate 19
Before you install Active Partition Recovery Ultimate 19 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.