Adobe Prelude CC 2019 Overview
Rapidly tag and transcode video footage and quickly create a rough cut with Prelude CC 2019 a video logging and ingest tool designed for an intuitive, efficient media organization and metadata entry. Prelude translates effortlessly into Adobe Premiere Pro CC, ensuring fluid communication and organization throughout the video production process.
Adobe Prelude CC 2019 is a must-have and logging tool for tagging media with metadata for searching, post-production workflows, and footage lifecycle management. Adobe Prelude is also made to work closely with Adobe Premiere Pro. It is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud and is geared towards professional video editing alone or with a group. Adobe Prelude CC 2018 is a transcoding and tagging video production software. It is designed for intuitive, efficient metadata entry, that lets you tag and transcode video footage rapidly.
Features of Adobe Prelude CC 2019 188.8.131.52
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Adobe Prelude CC 2019 184.108.40.206 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depend if your system supports them.
- Transcoding to multiple formats. Transcode files to your preferred formats as you ingest clips. Simply set up a primary destination folder and format. Add more destinations and their corresponding formats, and then click Ingest.
- Full or partial clip ingest. Start working faster by ingesting clips in full, or just the portions you want, to save time and reduce storage needs. Set the in and out points right on the clip thumbnails. Adobe Media Encoder will create a new clip from the marked range.
- Fully searchable metadata. Find the clip you need quickly with searchable metadata. Even among terabytes of footage. Add metadata in real-time with keyboard entry, during ingest using custom templates.
- Heads-up logging. Speed up your logging workflow with a streamlined interface and intelligent keyboard control. Preview clips and log temporal markers and other searchable metadata while keeping your eyes on the footage itself.
- Thumbnail hover-scrubbing. Hover-scrub thumbnails in the Project panel. Just move your cursor over the clip to preview it.
- File renaming on ingest. Set up your own filename presets to automatically rename files upon ingest so you can search and find files more easily.
- Rough cut export. Share rough cuts faster by exporting directly to Adobe Media Encoder from Prelude. You can also choose to send to Adobe Premiere Pro for final editing.
- Custom metadata on ingest. When you create the rules, you get exactly the metadata you need. Prelude lets you create custom metadata templates. Therefore collecting key information becomes an easy and consistent part of the ingest workflow.
- Script scenes as metadata. Working with scripts created in Creative Cloud, you can drag and drop scenes to link them with footage as searchable metadata. Search with word-specific accuracy thanks to speech transcription markers that stay with your footage throughout the production workflow.
System Requirements for Adobe Prelude CC 2019 220.127.116.11
Before you install Adobe Prelude CC 2019 18.104.22.168 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor; 64-bit support required
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for working files (10 GB recommended)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended)
- 7200 RPM or faster hard drive (multiple fast disk drives recommended)
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.