Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 8 Overview
The easiest way to sort through images, music, videos and other personal files to remove duplicate copies and free up disk space. You may have hundreds of photos, videos, music files or documents that you have lost track of. You are running out of disk space on your PC, but sorting through your files seems overwhelming because there are just too many of them.
Duplicate File Finder will help you locate and remove useless file duplicates to free up disk space and better organize your file collections. You will have full control in being able to look through the list of duplicates and decide which copy to keep.
Features of Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 8
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 8 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- The software uses intelligent algorithms to compare not only file names but also contents to ensure no false search results.
Gives you full control
- You can specify the file types to look for, then go through the search results and decide which copies to delete.
- Exclusive Auslogics technology is proven safe and effective in multiple tests, used by PC manufacturers and recommended by experts.
System Requirements for Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 8
Before you install Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 8 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.