Autodesk Civil 3D 2020 Overview
New and enhanced features in Civil 3D® civil engineering design software improve design-to-construction documentation workflows with efficiency for design, production, collaboration, and data exchange. Use Dynamo for programming and design automation. Define scripts and routines in a visual environment to design and expedite workflows.
Set individual tail water conditions for each designed storm, use dimensionless Hydrographs per sub-basin, and use new storage chambers by ADS. Use the updated Analyze Gravity Network dialog to analyze a pipe network and apply the results. Discover the updated interface, optimized for display on high-resolution monitors. Use more intuitive command definitions to easily interact with Civil 3D.
Features of Autodesk Civil 3D 2020
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Autodesk Civil 3D 2020 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Relative elevation feature lines
- Obtain feature lines from a surface or relative to a surface, so feature lines update with changes to the surface.
Dynamic offset profiles
- Create dynamic offset profiles using a default cross slope. Modify them by editing the profile properties.
- Create a new dynamically linked alignment and profile that transitions between 2 intersecting alignments and their profiles.
Pipe sizing and analysis
- Resize pipes and reset inverts, and compute the energy and hydraulic grade lines according to HEC-22 2009 standards.
Plan and profile sheet generation
- Create plan/plan and profile/profile sheets by including multiple plan or profile views on a single sheet.
- Use the Property Sets tab within the standard label style setup process to add custom properties to label styles
Label property set data
- Add custom data to Civil 3D object labels by using property sets.
- The traverse can be used to generate a polyline, COGO points, and a TRV2 traverse file
- Create points, lines, and curves representing traverse legs and sideshots using COGO input and editing tools.
- In certain conditions, inner and outer corridor corners are automatically cleaned up, improving modeling efficiency and accuracy
Corridor overlap resolution (bowties)
- Resolve corridor bowties in daylighting conditions.
System Requirements for Autodesk Civil 3D 2020
Before you install Autodesk Civil 3D 2020 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1/ 8.1/ 10
- Processor: Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
- Memory: Basic: 8 GB Recommended: 16 GB
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 with True Color
- Display Card: Basic: 1 GB GPU Recommended: 4 GB GPU
- Disk Space: 6.0 GB
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later
- *DirectX11 recommended.