Folder Colorizer Overview
Folder Colorizer is a handy and small Windows application that has been developed for assigning various different colors to your folders on the system. Folder Colorizer is a very easy to use application as it introduces an entry in the Context Menu and will let you simply right-click any folder for changing the color. This application has got 8 pre-defined colors but it will also let you define your own color.
You can save the new color with a unique name. This application is ideal for the novices and it will not affect system performance as it is very light on the system. It will ask you have administrator privileges for modifying the color of system-protected folders. Its Shell Integration will help you greatly and it has got user-friendly approaches on the market. All in all Folder Colorizer is a handy application which will let you personalize your folder’s icon colors by assigning various different hues from the context menu.
Features of Folder Colorizer
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Folder Colorizer free download.
- Handy and small application for Windows developed for assigning different colors to your folders.
- Easy to use the application as it introduces an entry in the Context menu.
- Got 8 predefined colors.
- Lets you define your own colors.
- It can also save the new color with a unique name.
- Ideal for novices and will not affect system performances.
- It comes very light on the system.
- Got Shell Integration which will help you greatly.
- Got user-friendly approaches to the market.
System Requirements For Folder Colorizer
Before you start Folder Colorizer free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.