Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 Professional Plus 2019 Overview
Microsoft Office 2013 (formerly Office 15) is a version of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite for Microsoft Windows. It is the successor of Microsoft Office 2010 and includes extended file format support, user interface updates, and support for touch among its new features. Office 2013 is suitable for IA-32 and x64 systems and requires Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or a later version of either. A version of Office 2013 comes included on Windows RT devices.
Development on this version of Microsoft Office was started in 2010 and ended on October 11, 2012, when Microsoft Office 2013 was released to manufacturing. Microsoft released Office 2013 to general availability on January 29, 2013. This version includes new features such as integration support for online services (including SkyDrive, Outlook, Skype, Yammer, and Flickr), improved format support for Office Open XML (OOXML), OpenDocument (ODF) and Portable Document Format (PDF) and support for multi-touch interfaces.
Features of Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 Professional Plus 2019
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 Professional Plus July 2019 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Flatter look of the Ribbon interface and subtle animations when typing or selecting (Word and Excel)
- A new visualization for scheduled tasks in Microsoft Outlook
- Remodeled start screen
- New graphical options in Word
- Objects such as images can be freely moved; they snap to boundaries such as paragraph edges, document margin and or column boundaries
- Online picture support with content from Office, Bing and Flickr (by default, only images in public domain) [clarification needed what kind of support?]
- Ability to return to the last viewed or edited location in Word and PowerPoint
- New slide designs, animations and transitions in PowerPoint 2013
- Support for Outlook and Hotmail in Outlook
- Support for integration with Skype, Yammer and SkyDrive
- IMAP special folders support
- Starting with Office 2013, proofing tools are separately and freely downloadable without being bundled in Multilingual User Interface (MUI)/Multilanguage packs, Language Interface Packs (LIPs) or Single Language Packs (SLP).
- Excel 2013 supports new limit models.
System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 Professional Plus 2019
Before you install Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 Professional Plus July 2019 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 GHz or higher.