Microsoft Office 2019 Updated 2019 Overview
Microsoft Office 2019, you’ll find new inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics, ease-of-use features, and so much more! Check out what’s available to you today. The new enhancements in Office 2019 are a subset of a long list of features that have been added to Office 365 ProPlus over the last three years. Office 2019 is a one-time release and won’t receive future feature updates. However, we’ll continue to add new features to Office 365 ProPlus monthly, including innovations in collaboration, artificial intelligence (AI), security, and more. Office 2019 is the next perpetual release of Office. It includes significant improvements over Microsoft Office 2016 and earlier versions of the on-premises Office.
Office 2019 delivers features across apps to help users create amazing content in less time. In PowerPoint 2019, you can create cinematic presentations with new features like Morph and Zoom. And improved inking features across the apps in Windows-like the roaming pencil case, pressure sensitivity, and tilt effects allow you to naturally create documents. Word 2019 and Outlook 2019 help you focus on what matters most. Learning Tools, like reading Aloud and Text Spacing, make it easier to engage with your content. Focus Mode blocks out distractions and puts your content front and center. And Focused Inbox moves less important emails out of the way so you can get straight to taking care of business.
Features of Microsoft Office 2019 Updated 2019
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Microsoft Office 2019 Updated April 2019 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
Add visual impact
- Bring visual interest to your documents, worksheets, and presentations by inserting Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) that have filters applied to them.
- Translator button, and one word in English and its translation in French
Break the language barrier
- Translate words, phrases, and other text selections to another language with Microsoft Translator.
- Word document that includes a LaTex equation
LaTeX equation support
- You asked for it! You can now create math equations using LaTeX syntax.
- PowerPoint slide showing planets aligned
Add motion with Morph
- Make smooth animations, transitions, and object movements across your slides with Morph.
- A summary view of all slides in a presentation. 3 are selected.
Find what you’re looking for with Zoom
- Zoom takes you from one slide to another, in any order you like. Skip ahead or revisit slides without interrupting the flow of your presentation.
- Hand holding and clicking the top of a pen next to a laptop screen showing a slideshow
Run a slide show with your digital pen *
- Use your Surface pen, or any other pen with a Bluetooth button, to advance your slides.
Requires Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- A spreadsheet showing how to use IFS to calculate student grades
- TEXTJOIN, CONCAT, IFS, and more. Let Excel do the work so you don’t have to.
- Convert ink to shapes, write out complex math problems, highlight text, and more. Use a finger or a pen. A mouse works too!
- Database with a pie chart in the center of the screen
Visualize your data with new charts
- Choose from 11 new charts, including line, column, and bar charts. Match fields to chart dimensions and preview your changes instantly.
- Data type list with Large Number highlighted
Large Number (begins) data type
- The Large Number data type stores a non-monetary, numeric value and is compatible with the SQL_BIGINT data type in ODBC. This data type efficiently calculates large numbers.
Project plan with a dropdown containing tasks
- Forget about memorizing the ID of the task you want to link to. Instead, select a cell in either the Predecessors or Successors columns to see a list of all the tasks in your project.
Timeline with task names and dates
- Label your timeline bars with task names and dates to quickly communicate project plans and work in progress.
Kick-start your diagrams
- The Organization Chart, Brainstorming, and SDL templates have new starter diagrams to get you up and running quickly.
- Two different web page layouts; one for PC and one for mobile
Bring ideas to life
- New Website Templates are ideal for creating a low-fidelity design sketch to present ideas before the actual design process begins.
- Computer screen with the document on the left and Accessibility visual with a checkmark on the right
One-click fixes for accessibility issues
- The Accessibility Checker is better than ever with updated support for international standards and handy recommendations to make your documents more accessible.
Ease of Access options with Sound Scheme highlighted
- Turn on audio cues to guide you as you work. Audio cues are part of sound effects, which you can find in Options > Ease of Acces.
System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2019 Updated 2019
Before you install Microsoft Office 2019 Updated April 2019 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core processor or 2.0 GHz or faster recommended for Skype for Business
- 4 GB RAM for 64-bit; 2 GB RAM for 32-bit
- 4.0 GB free disk space
- 1280 x 768 or higher screen resolution
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10
- NOTE 1: If you are running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update or later version, it requires WDDM 1.3 or higher.
- NOTE 2: Skype for Business requires DirectX9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory and 32 bits per pixel capable format
- You might need to install .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to use some features.
- It’s worth mentioning that Office 2019 cannot be installed alongside Office 2016.