Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019 Overview
Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) centralizes all remote connections on a single platform that is securely shared between users and across the entire team. With support for hundreds of integrated technologies including multiple protocols and VPNs along with built-in enterprise-grade password management tools, global and granular-level access controls, and robust mobile apps to complement desktop clients for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army knife for remote access. RDM empowers IT departments to drive security, speed and productivity throughout the organization, while reducing inefficiency.
IT departments are responsible for managing and controlling access to an ever-growing inventory of on-site and off-site servers, computers and devices. Yet relying on multiple remote connection tools and password managers is inefficient, frustrating and unsecure. Instead of being treated to streamlined clarity, IT pros, sysadmins and help desk technicians struggle with ongoing chaos. The solution is to centralize remote connection technologies, remote machine data, password management, and access control on a platform that is secure, scalable, and refreshingly simple to use.
Features of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019 Windows and MacOS Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Remote Connection Management
- Securely centralize, manage and launch all your remote connections from a single platform.
- Store all your passwords and credentials in a secure and centralized vault or use existing password manager, such as KeePass and many others.
Secure Access to Critical Assets
- Protect your connections from various security attacks and insider threats using a granular protection access control.
IT Team Solution
- Fully integrated features for teams, allowing easy sharing and user administration.
Ease of Management
- Ease the administrative burden of managing permissions and accounts. Create templates to simplify management.
Audits and Reports
- Perform audits and generate customized reports based on specific criteria.
System Requirements for Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019
Before you install Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019 Windows and MacOS Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 or 10, Server 2008 SP2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2 or 2016
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500+ MB hard drive space.
- Processor: 1 Ghz processor.
- Required software: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2