VLC Media Player 220.127.116.11 Overview
VLC media player is the most stable, flexible and lightweight audio and video player around today, especially when compared to others that will play unusual formats after downloading a codec, or simply refuse to play things. The program handles tons of formats, from MPEG to FLV and RMBV files. V10 bit codes plus multi-threaded decoding for H.264, MPEG-4/Xvid and WebM, as well as the ability to play HD and BluRay.
VLC media player also has great hotkey support and if you take the time to learn the shortcuts so it can be controlled without touching your mouse. If you’re watching DVDs or video files through it, this is not an issue. For music, it plays more or less any file and features an equalizer and playlist creation. VLC media player isn’t as intuitive as iTunes as a media manager, but it’s a much more flexible player in terms of file formats. You can even use VLC to convert your files, and on top of all the formats and physical media it will play, many streaming protocols and TV capture cards are supported.
Features of VLC Media Player 18.104.22.168
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of VLC Media Player 22.214.171.124 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Plays everything – Files, Discs, Webcams, Devices and Streams.
- Plays most codecs with no codec packs needed – MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, and MP3.
- Runs on all platforms – Windows
- Completely Free – no spyware, no ads and no user tracking.
System Requirements for VLC Media Player 126.96.36.199
Before you install VLC Media Player 188.8.131.52 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB at least of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 at 2.0 GHz or higher.