Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 September 2019 Overview
Windows Server 2008 R2 builds on the award-winning foundation of Windows Server 2008, expanding existing technology and adding new features to enable organizations to increase the reliability and flexibility of their server infrastructures.
Windows Server 2008 R2 is a server operating system developed by Microsoft, which builds on the enhancements built into Windows Server 2008. The operating system (OS), which is highly integrated with the client edition of Windows 7, offers improvements in scalability and availability, as well as power consumption.
Features of Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 September 2019
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 September 2019 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depend if your system supports them.
Integrated / Pre-installed:
- .NET Framework 4.8
- Internet Explorer 11
- Important & Security Only Updates -> 2019-09-1
- DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Core
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Core
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Core
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Web
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Web Core
- English [US]
- (Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable)
- Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 (Microsoft DaRT)
- install.wim compressed to recovery format (install.esd) Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus, (attached) or burn to DVD-R at slow speed.
Create a bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus or burn to DVD-R at slow speed.
System Requirements for Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 September 2019
Before you install Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 September 2019 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster CPU
- Memory: 512 MB Minimum
- Hard drive space: 10 GB for Minimum.
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600